One of the best-selling mobile phone series from the Redmi Note, namely the Redmi Note 10 Pro, was finally inaugurated along with three other variants. Even though it doesn’t support 5G yet, in fact, you can’t just look at this phone one eye!
For those who are curious about the Redmi Note 10 Pro, here are the full details:
Redmi Note 10 Pro design
When it comes to design, the overall design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro is very similar to the Redmi Note 10 (regular). However, the screen size of this cellphone is slightly more spacious, namely 6.67-inch with a variety of interesting features.
Just like the regular variant, the Redmi Note 10 Pro also comes in three color variants, namely Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, and Gradient Bronze.
Redmi Note 10 Pro specifications
If you look at the design sector, you may not see the difference, but if you look at the specifications sector, then you will know that the “pro” series offers much better performance, better cameras and many others. Here are the full details:
- Dimensions 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight 193 g
- AMOLED screen, 6.67-inch FHD + resolution with support for:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset
- 6/8 GB RAM + 64/128 GB internal
- Quad main camera:
– 108 MP, f / 1.9, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.52 ″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
– 8 MP, f / 2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1 / 4.0 ″, 1.12µm
– 5 MP, f / 2.4, (macro), AF
– 2 MP, f / 2.4, (depth)
- Selfie camera 16 MP, f / 2.5, (wide), 1 / 3.06 ″, 1.0µm
- 5020 mAh battery with support for 33 fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, bluetooth 5.1, IR Blaster, USB Type-C, NFC (depending on destination market)
- IP53 certification
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
Price and Availability of Redmi Note 10 Pro
Just like the regular variant, the Redmi Note 10 Pro will be marketed globally in several countries starting March 8 and is priced starting at $279 or around Rp. 4 million.